Allows removal of lock nuts on thermo viscous radiator fans found on BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Ford vehicles.
This clutch Holding Tool allows the technician to hold the water pump pulley in place while loosening the radiator fan to allow removal and replacement of the visco-coupling on the cooling fan.
11pc Set includes:
- Mercedes-Benz Fan Clutch Wrench 65mm.
- BMW Fan Clutch Wrench 32mm.
- Mercedes-Benz Fan Clutch Wrench 36mm.
- Mercedes-Benz Fan Clutch Wrench 40mm.
- BMW Fan Clutch Holding Wrench 38mm & 44.5mm.
- Mercedes-Benz Fan Clutch Holding Tool.
- Universal Fan Belt Adjustment Wrench.
- Allen Keys 10mm.
- Allen Keys 8mm.
- Allen Keys 2.5mm.
1) Hub Securing Bar 113-0040 Used for securing Water Pump hub from rotating during R&R of Fan clutch nut. This holder bolts onto the hub, as the poly v-belt is not in place and cannot be used to lock the hub.
Mercedes M112 & M113
2) Locking Hook needed for securing the visco fan coupling during R&R of 8mm hex fastener w/o removing the radiator.
3+4) Wrench / Holding Bar. This is similar to Benz Number 900-589-0307-00. Comes complete with 8 and 10mm Allen bits. The 8mm is needed for R&R of fan clutch fastener.
Mercedes M103, 104, 111, 119, 120 OM 602, 603, 605, 606.
The 10mm is used for adjusting A/C belt tension and R&R of idler pulley:
Models 420, 560 with V-819 86 and Newer.
5) Thin Wrench 65mm with an 8mm overall thickness and an overall length of 16 inches for proper leverage. Mercedes ref: 120-589-0201-00.
Mercedes M103 (6 CYL), M104 (6 CYL 4 VLV), M119 (8 CYL 4 VLV), M120 (12 CYL 4 VLV)
6+7) BMW Double Water Pump Tool. This special tool covers most popular applications used for securing Water Pump Hub from rotating during R & R of Fan Clutch Nut.
BMW M10, M20, M30, M40, M41, M42, M50, M60, M62.